iProtect Trust Accounting specialises in Trust Administration and Accounting. We have a committed, educated and accredited team that
will assist you in optimising your asset protecting structures as much as possible.
Annual Financial Statements, for each year ended 28 February, are required for tax purposes by SARS. Trusts are liable to submit two
provisional returns and an annual return every year.
At iProtect Trust Accounting we use a Trust Specific Accounting Program developed for Trust Administration and Trust Accounting.
Protect Trust Accounting Clients will receive a user-name and password to gain access to our Accounting System where they can view
and upload trust documents and be actively involved with their trust administration with the needed assistance and guidance.
Client Functions on our Web-based Accounting System:
- Add/Edit Personal Information
- Add/Edit Trust Information
- Add/Edit Broker Information
- Upload and Save Trust Documents
- Upload Documents Required for Annual Financial Statements
- Download Annual Financial Statements and Trust Documents
- Incident Log (Direct Communication with Accounting Staff with a History on each Incident logged)
Allow us to help you today!
Click here to Sign Up NOW!